Bespoke Manned Guarding Security Services
Trained, Professional and Reliable Manned Security
Having a security guard on duty is a proven method to discourage trespassers. The physical presence of manned security can deter thieves, vandals or trespassers where alternative unmanned security methods including CCTV, alarms or security doors would not. If there is ever an incident or breach of premises, onsite manned guards can respond instantaneously.
Individuals that are looking to cause an issue with your staff members or facilities can be detained more quickly; therefore the impact of these incidents can be minimised.
ISA’s highly-qualified, trained and SIA licensed officers can be deployed anywhere across the UK and will more than capably tend to the protection of your premises and people.
Our manned guarding solutions are completely customisable and can be intertwined with our other services. Whatever your specific needs may be; whether you need a construction site guarded, are looking to minimise theft at a shopping centre or require front of house security guards, ISA have you covered.
We pride ourselves on our flexibility and ability to provide high quality, tailored and cost-effective security solutions for all of our clients.
• Safer environment for customers and staff members
• Protection against damage of property
• Highly responsive
• Stop unauthorised access
Unfortunately, police figures in January 2018 show that crime rates are souring in the UK. In England alone there was a 14% increase in offences from 2017.
The ‘Crime Against Businesses’ white paper released by the UK Home Office in 2017 found that:
– In 2016, premises in the wholesale and retail sector, the average cost of shoplifting incidents has increased. The median average cost of shoplifting per victim was £237 in 2012 increasing to £500 in 2016
– Assaults, threats, and thefts were the most common crime types in the transportation and storage sectors. Assaults and threats (761 incidents per 1,000 premises) and theft (454 incidents per 1,000 premises)
– The most common crime type experienced by the administration and support sector in 2016 was theft. Of the 227,000 crimes experienced, over half (133,000 incidents) were theft
In these times of increased crime rates, no matter what industry it seems, it is far better to be safe than sorry.
To enquire about our manned guarding services, fill out the contact form or click the call button on this page.
I.S.A – “The professional’s choice who will value your business”